At places throughout this policy we refer to “you”, “you” is used in this document to encompass, visitors to our websites and users of our Services.
What data do we collect?
As part of our visiting Blutui.com or using the Blutui's Services the following kinds of data may be collected:
- Contact details, such as name, postal address, telephone number, email address
- Volunteered information and opinions from Blutui run surveys and contacts that pertains to the Blutui product
- Browser and device data, including device type, browser type, screen resolution, operating system type and version, IP address, device model, other services being used
- Transaction data, such as purchases, time of purchase, purchase amount, and payment type and method
- Cookie and tracking technology data, including analytics tags that track usage of our website and services
How do we use the data we collect?
We use personal data to:
- Improve our services
- Promote our services
- To develop new products
- Identify users and the services they use
- Respond to customer queries and provide support and customer service
- For audit purposes
- In aggregate for business intelligence
- To help inform our business decisions
- To process payments
- To send marketing communications
We use non-personal data for:
A range of uses but always comply with the applicable law in the jurisdictions in which we do business.
What data do we disclose, to whom and why?
We do not sell or rent or lease out any user or customer information to any third parties.
We will share your data with the following parties:
- Blutui service providers - for example with Stripe our payment gateway to facilitate and secure payment information. Other examples include website hosting services, data analysis, customer service, email delivery and auditing;
We will also share your data to conform to legal requirements (including, but not limited to, requirements in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or governmental request) or to comply with legal process, help maintain the law, protect our rights or property (or those of our related companies), or to act to protect the interests of Blutui or our related companies, customers or personnel.
We use all appropriate, technical, administrative and organizational measures to secure personal data. No system is 100% secure, therefore if you have reason to believe there is a breach or vulnerability in security please advise us immediately.
We do not store any credit card or payment information, all payment is managed by Stripe using their API’s and payment gateway.
The service Blutui provides are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen, and ask that they not provide personal data through Blutui.
Partners and links
You should be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites linked to or from the Blutui website. However, if you find privacy or content problems with websites linked to or from the Blutui website we would appreciate being notified so that we can take the appropriate action.
Blutui may use third party advertising and remarketing service to advertise on third party websites to previous visitors to our site. It could mean that we advertise to previous visitors who haven't completed a task on our site, for example using the contact form to make an enquiry.
Advertisers may collect information about your online habits and usage both to identify you and make decisions about the advertising that is displayed to you. If You would like more information about these technologies, privacy online and how to opt of targeted advertising please contact us at email@example.com
If you choose to close your account, Blutui will retain certain data to meet our obligations. There may also be residual data that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
We provide the following choices regarding the use of your personal data, we reply to all data requests as soon as practically possible:
- The ability to opt out of receiving electronic communications from us. If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out via the unsubscribe link included in such emails.
- You can access or change your Personal Data. If you would like to review, correct, or update personal data that You have previously disclosed to us, you may do so by signing in to your Blutui dashboard or getting in touch with us.
Right of Access to Your Information
You have the right to be informed of the information that we hold about you and to have it changed, corrected or deleted. To find out more about how to do this, please contact us.
PO BOX 19233