What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that contain information and are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are useful because they allow websites to recognize a user’s device and manage the user’s session and preferences. They are then returned to the original website on each subsequent visit or to any other website that recognizes them. For more information about cookies, You can visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Types of information Blutui collects
Cookies help us learn how Blutui is used, providing data we can use to improve Blutui. Examples of the types of information that we collect through Cookies include:
- The number of website visitors and website views, the number of pages viewed, the clicks made on the pages, and the total duration of navigation on the pages.
- The name of the page that referred you to our website
- Whether this is your first time visiting our website
- Your viewing preferences (e.g. layout, sizing preferences, language etc.)
- Your city and country
- The type of browser used and your IP address, so that we can identify that you are a repeat visitor.
- To track usage of the pages
- To control the display of ads, including interest-based ads
- To customize elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of our website
- To target information to what you have shown an interest in.
You can disable and/or delete most types of Cookies through your browser settings.
If you use your browser settings to block all Cookies, the result could be that you will not be able to access parts of our or others’ Websites.
For information about how to modify the Cookies settings on some popular browsers please see the following:
Embedded scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Pages, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your computer or other device, is active only while you are connected to the Page, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter.
Duration of storage of cookies on your device
We use both “session cookies” (which expire once you close your web browser) and “persistent Cookies” (which stay on your computer for up to 2 years or until You delete them).
Changes to the Cookies Notice